CAMO Engineer (Boeing & Airbus)
Job Reference: J0013845
Job Title: CAMO Engineer (Boeing & Airbus)
Salary: €55,000 per annum
About the Company:
Aeropeople are currently recruiting for a CAMO Engineer to join our client based in Malta.
Our client is a leader in business aviation, transaction and completion services. They were established more than 15 years ago and have since become an outstanding company for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their aviation needs including: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance and upgrades.
The CAMO Engineer for both Airbus and Boeing fleets will support the Engineering and Maintenance Control team based in Malta.
– Ensure compliance of the continuous airworthiness requirements of EASA/ CAMO
– Manage scheduled Aircraft & Powerplant systems maintenance tasks
– Evaluate technical information and recommendations from aircraft, engine and component manufacturers
– Evaluate legal requirements issued by the regulatory authorities
– Provide repetitive and recurrent defect analysis to support the company’s reliability and maintainability programmes
– Follow and control all work carried out on aircraft, engines and components as well as review and/ or assessment of SBs, ADs, Minor/ Major Modifications, Occurrence & Audit reports
– Carry out Maintenance Control function with flight support engineers & flight crew as necessary on 24/7 call
– Communicate with other managers as necessary.
– Annual salary of 55,000 Euros
– Personal Accident Insurance (x 1 the annual salary)
– Comprehensive Travel Insurance
– 27 days annual leave plus public holidays
Skills and Qualifications:
– Previous experience in Continuing Airworthiness Management
– Good knowledge of EASA Part-M
– Preferably Engineering degree and/ or Holder of Part-66 AME or other aviation training
– Good knowledge of B737/B767/B777 and A320 aircraft
– Good knowledge of Aircraft Documentation
– Good knowledge in IT
– Fluent in English
– Ability to work effectively and productively as part of a multi-disciplined team
– Flexible to work outside of normal office hours and willing to travel
– Preference will be given to candidates from VIP-Business aviation and CAMO/ 145 organizations
– If not already resident, willingness to relocate to Malta
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com