Opportunity for CNC Technicians based in Surrey
Our client, a high-end aircraft interiors manufacturer based in Surrey, is currently looking to expand its composite workforce, including CNC Technicians on a Tempory basis, 12 weeks.
As a CNC Technician you will run the CNC machine, rout a wide range of components to drawing specifications, drilling, tapping and inserting to drawing specifications and meeting the procedural and health and safety guidelines.
• Run the CNC machine, routing a wide range of composite and polycarbonate vac form components to drawing and quality specifications
• Meet procedural and health and safety guidelines
• Produce components in minimal possible time and to drawing requirements
• Achieve maximum usage of the CNC machine’s capabilities, leaving the finished component requiring minimal manual finishing
• Preparation and maintenance of the CNC machines to required specification and procedural guidelines
• Setting tooling and the panels to correct specification using layout sheet
• Machine, drill and tap aluminium panels to required standards
• Operate CNC equipment to procedural and health and safety guidelines
• Must demonstrate willingness to participate in improvement activity across the business
• Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business
• To be flexible in a team oriented environment
• CNC machine experience, using Mastercam V9
• Engineering background
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience with engineering drawings.
• Milling and routing machine experience
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
Only candidates with the right to live and work in the EU will be considered.
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.