Job Title: Quality Technician
Location: South Wales
About the Client:
Through the application of innovation and technology development, our client is a world leader in First and Business Class aircraft seats.
They are an industry leader in the design and development of First and Business Class aircraft seating, cabin furniture, monuments, bar & stowage units; supplying to the world’s major airlines and OEMs. Integrating state of the art in-house production techniques with the capabilities of our global network of suppliers allows us to deliver bespoke solutions, limited only by the imagination and vision of the airline and the design team.
Aeropeople are looking for Quality Technicians.The ideal candidate will be;
• A time served apprentice with proven detailed Quality experience
• Inspection to technical drawings
• Experienced with a large variety of components
• Supplier Quality Engineer (SFAI) to support in the verification of products for new programmes for Supplier First Article Inspection (SFAI) and help develop AS9102 awareness at ZSUK and external supply chain. Raise non-conforming reports on the supplier where required for the supplier to understand NCM and prevents on future deliveries. Support operations and SQA for processing of NCM in stock purge / containment activities to protect production / product escapes to customer.
• Proven experience within a similar role / environment
• Commercial, Quality and production experience
• Full UK Driving License
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.