Job Reference: J0014313
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Start Date: ASAP
About the Company:
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO).
• Liaise with customer Part M regarding any changes or corrections to work packages.
• Liaise with customer regarding changes to schedules effecting maintenance inputs
• Plan for all routine and now routine maintenance requirements
• Ensure all deferred defects are planned to be worked and completed within 72 hours of being raised or within 72 hours of parts becoming available.
• Work closely with Logistics & stock controllers to ensure that all necessary parts are in place for scheduled tasks
• Work closely with Shift Managers to ensure awareness of labour & skill set requirements are understood and any necessary requirements from 3rd parties/partners
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly status reports.
• Create parts and tooling requisitions as required.
• Close all task cards and non-routines in customers M&E system.
• Ensure customer service levels are maintained to the highest standard
• Reports to Station Manager/Shift Managers
If interested please send CV to CV@aeropeople.com, along with proof of your right to work in the UK