Job Reference: J0014065
Job Title: MJDI Operator
Location: Gosport, Hampshire
About the Company:
Aeropeople are excited to be working with one of the world’s largest independent Aerospace Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) providers.
Our client offer extensive MRO services for the business, commercial and military markets across the globe.
My client seeks a MJDI Operator to join their growing team based in Hampshire.
The operator/expeditor is responsible through their Front Line Manager, to the Head of Support for the timely ordering and progression of spares for the Chinook programme at Fleetlands
– Will effectively carry out all required activities to ensure that the Chinook Business product spares are placed IAW the ERP Planning time-scales.
– Ensure that all demands are ordered via the correct supply system using NAVIXA/MJDI/PHILTHIS/TAV. Defence Logistics Framework (DLF) and FBM procedures.
– Ensure that all spares demands are expedited internally or externally via Boeing (PHILTHIS/TAV) or MoD (MJDI) to ensure timely supply solution.
– Ensure that all updates from Boeing/MoD are readily available via the project spares prints and other reporting data sets.
– Ensure critical/problem items are highlighted and prioritised in line with the aircraft/component and forward plans.
– Ensure the timely return of components for calibration or for reverse supply chain repair.
– Maintain good supplier/ customer relations both internally and externally.
– Maintain effective inventory settings in conjunction with customer requirements in support of the A/C, forward plans and TSL levels.
– Ensure all handovers are complete and up to date.
– Organise cover for leave within their team, with the assistance of their FLM.
– Attend customer support meetings when requested.
– Maintain accurate material data on ERP. Requesting amendments via engineering as required.
– Attend and contribute to team meetings
– Carry out QSMS reviews
– Support a climate of continuous improvement to assist Productivity, Quality and create a leaner environment
– Support team ethos by actively contributing to team activities
– To achieve maximum flexibility team members will undertake any necessary training and train other team members
– They will also be required to undertake work to their highest level of competence.
– To do other duties within the team to support team output
– Work within and promote the Behavioural Competences
– Mentor/train new starters as and when necessary
– Flexible start and finish times with the ability to work 5 hours on a Friday
– 206 hours annual leave (equivalent of 27.5 days) plus bank holidays
– Life Assurance at 4 x annual salary
– Enhanced Auto Enrolment Pension Contribution (currently 4% employer and 4% employee)
– Employee Assistance Programme
Skills and Qualifications:
– Great communication skills and the ability to work independently
– Efficient with IT including MS Office
– Ability to work to flexibly
– Experience in carrying out “Call out” functions is desirable
– NAVIXA or ERP system knowledge is essential
– Previous MJDI user experience would be very advantageous
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com