Log Book Officer
Job Title: Log Book Officer
Salary: £32,215 per annum
Location: Gosport, Hampshire
An opportunity is now available to join one of the world’s largest, independent providers of aerospace services. My client is looking to hire a Log Book Officer to be based at their site in Gosport, Hampshire. This is a permanent position working 37 hours per week.
Established more than 100 years ago, they employ approximately 6000 people worldwide and have a customer base which includes regional airlines, commercial transportation providers, corporate flight departments, private operators, government agencies and defence departments. Their services include engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications
The Log Book Officer will be responsible for maintaining and compiling MF700 documentation as well as maintaining and compiling data as a maintenance scheduling/ forecasting and reporting package using GOLDesp.
• Will effectively carry out a variety of Log Book Office activities in support of production, using authorised procedures and systems.
• Maintain and compile MF700 documentation ensuring completeness, traceability and accuracy.
• Create a project “call-up” package utilising GOLDesp, Contracts of Work and Statements of Work.
• Maintain and compile data as a maintenance scheduling/forecasting and reporting package using GOLDesp.
• Transfer completed work information from Navixa documentation into the MF700, aircraft log cards and maintenance work orders.
• Transfer completed work information from Navixa documentation to GOLDesp.
• Carryout SSI reporting on GOLDesp.
• Carry out all MF700 documentation for Flight Test “live aircraft”.
• Carry out Log Book Office administration tasks.
• Update IT system data and records, such as Navixa and GOLDesp.
• Supply detailed information to customers and support customer meetings.
• Actively participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
• Annual Salary of £32,215
• Bonus Scheme (non contractual) quarterly and annual based on company performance
• Flexible working hours
• 4% contributory pension
• 206 hours holiday plus bank holidays
• Life Assurance- 4 x annual salary
• Occupational Sick Pay- increases year on year to maximum of 12 weeks full pay and 12 weeks half pay
• Onsite canteen
• Onsite gym
• Onsite parking
• Recognised indentured apprenticeship or military equivalent.
• GOLDesp trained and approved.
• Human Factors.
• Full compliance and understanding of Quality Management Systems.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good IT skills.
• Analytical and numerical.
• Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality.
• Good planning skills and able to meet targets and deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to provide advice as a subject matter expert.
• Has previous experience of working within a Flight Test environment on live aircraft.
• Recognised engineering background with experience of using MF700 documentation.
• Engineering qualification.
• GOLDesp Boundary Cell trained and approved.
• MF700 Second Signature authorised.
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com