Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £45,000- £50,000 per annum dependent upon experience
Location: Rayleigh, Essex
An opportunity has become available to join an approved MRO facility based near London Southend Airport as a Quality Manager.
Established more than 30 years ago, they are UK CAA, FAA, TCCA, EASA 145 & ISO 9001 approved and specialise in servicing and supporting components for a global network of aviation partners. They carry out test, repair and overhaul services across a wide range of aircraft equipment to include Navigation, Interiors, Communication, Flight- Power, Auto- Flight, Ni-Cad Batteries, Oxygen and Galley Equipment.
Working with some of the biggest names in the aerospace industry, they provide comprehensive support for the Commercial, Corporate and Military Aviation sectors.
Reporting to the Chairman, the Quality Manager is a permanent position working 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining both Compliance Monitoring Program and Quality System over Part 145 & ISO 9001 Standard.
• Ensuring national and foreign aviation regulations are observed and implemented appropriately over Part 145.
• Liaising with competent CAA aviation authority and surveyors alike.
• Management of findings and non-compliance reports.
• Monitoring the implementation of a corrective action plan and conduct a follow up to ensure compliance.
• Performing audits according to international and regulatory requirements and approved audit plans by following corporate policies and using techniques that deliver objective, measurable results.
• Fulfilling all stages of the audit process including scope, objectives, follow-up and closing.
• Auditing of aircraft component technicians for the purpose of certification, auditing validity of equipment and tools calibration.
• Assessment and monitoring of third party contracted (or sub-contracted) service providers and suppliers to ensure standards are maintained.
• Monitoring of the company’s overseas facilities, including site visits to facilitate audit programs.
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Additional annual leave offered with length of service and good attendance
• Company Pension Scheme
• Death in Service Scheme
• Parking on site
• Previous holder of EASA Form 4 approval is preferred but not mandatory.
• Prior working experience in quality management, quality auditing, compliance systems.
• Experience working in Commercial/ General aviation is preferred.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CAA/ EASA regulations including Part 145.
• Knowledge of auditing techniques including planning, conducting and reporting.
• Must possess confident and effective interpersonal communication skills when dealing with colleagues, partners and authorities.
• Ability to communicate and to present information clearly and concisely both verbal and written, with attention to detail.
• Highly self-motivated and proactive with a willingness to take initiative.
• Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
• Flexible approach to work, to match the operational requirements.
• Proficient in MS Office and comfortable learning new operating systems.
• Willingness to occasional travel within the UK and Overseas.
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com