Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Location: Remote (ideally commutable to Stansted Airport)
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced recruitment business. If you’re someone who is self-motivated, resilient, has strong sales and recruitment expertise with a driven nature, we want to hear from you.
Established 20 years ago, Aeropeople combines Recruitment Solutions and Engineering Services (Line Maintenance, CAMO and Aircraft Tool Hire). Our team is at the forefront of recruitment for the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive and defence sectors. We understand the importance of a simple recruitment process which allows us to respond quickly and to secure the right candidates with the best qualifications and technical skills for our clients. With clients all over the world, we offer both contract recruitment and permanent recruitment services and have established strong relationships with a number of leading & prestigious companies in our sectors.
We are seeking an experienced recruiter to initially join our permanent recruitment team where you will pick up existing client business as well as develop new accounts, with the assistance of our Business Development team.
Reporting to the Permanent Team Lead, you will be part of an established team, working with them to set and ensure targets are met, key accounts are managed to maximise organic growth, and generate new business.
Develop and Delivery of our existing client’s including:
• Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
• Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients for suitable applicants
• Use our candidate database, social media and Job Boards to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
• Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
• Present high quality shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summary
• Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
• Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion, finalising arrangements between client and candidate
• Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process
Manage and Develop Large Key Accounts:
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
• Network and build long-lasting client relationships whilst obtaining a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring need
• Attend/ Exhibit/ Promote Aeropeople and its services
• Work closely with the Business Development team
• Negotiable salary dependent upon experience
• Commission- both monthly and quarterly
• 200 hours (27 days) holiday plus bank holidays
• Generous company pension scheme
• Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
• Opportunity for training & progression
• Working in a supportive team
• A working knowledge of any of the following sectors is desirable: Aerospace, Aviation, Engineering, Defence, Automotive.
• Previous recruitment experience with a good understanding of recruitment processes, including proficiency in using CRM’s, recruiting software/ job boards and candidate databases.
• Experience of Client Account Management
• Strong Client and Candidate Relationship development skills
• Commercial acumen and effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
• Exceptional High Standards of Customer Service
• A goal-orientated approach to work
• The ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ambition and the determination to succeed
• Tenacity, confidence and self-motivation
• Time management and organisational skills
• Team-working skills and the ability to work alone/ remotely
Please email a copy of your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we can only consider applications from individuals who have the Right to Work in the UK and do not require sponsorship.