Job Reference: J0013267
Job Title: Risk Assessor
We are looking for a new team member to provide a focal point for
the production, review and implementation of workplace risk assessments
[WPRA] including General WPRAs and specific WPRAs including manual
handling, confined space, working at height, COSHH, lifting, equipment
replacement and specialised assessments such as asbestos awareness.
Physically produce the required risk assessments in conjunction with
operational teams and managers ready for senior management sign off.
You will be responsibility for ensuring WPRA reviews take place keeping
all risk assessments in date.
Engaging with the aircraft personnel and management teams regarding
• Identify and produce workplace risk assessments and safe systems of
work with task operatives.
• Conduct health, safety and environmental audits, reporting non-conformances
and managing corrective actions against risk assessment activities
• Liaison and direction in the implementation of the control measures
identified through the risk assessments.
• Upload the risk assessments on to the central repository system.
• Promote a positive health, safety and environmental management
culture across the whole business
• Advising and co-ordinating on risk assessments and safe systems of
• work. To halt works if an unsafe practice or breech of environmental
management is evident or the task is not within the stated procedure /
safe system of work.
• Work place risk assessments. Assist in emergency evacuation and
emergency preparedness procedures. Fire Evacuation Practice briefings.
Specialised knowledge of a function, trade or craft acquired through
advanced formal training. ONC Level or ‘A’ Levels or Scottish Highers in
job-related discipline may be included, or equivalent advanced craft
Formal IOSH managing safely would be a requirement
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV, excluding text boxes or images.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople’ on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs on aeropeople.com.