Aeropeople have an opportunity for a number of preppers/painters to work for our client in France for a 14-day project starting the beginning of August 2019.
Working hours will be defined but this is a strict 14 day contract with 12 workable days. The supervisor will define numbers needed throughout the project in line with the work scope.
The project :
White painting before leaser redelivery
Input : August the 11th 2019, Output : August 26th 2019.
The job will entail prepping and painting A330 Wide-body Aircraft to a very high standard so a large amount of experience will be necessary.
• Removal of paint on affected areas by sanding: belly fairing, wings, tail, winglets and engines.
• Chemical stripping of the fuselage paint.
• Cleaning of aircraft
• Painting of wings, horizontal stabilizer and pylons
• Painting of affected areas with defined white colour and in accordance with ASRM A330 -200/-300
• Technical markings decals are installed in accordance with AMM
• The new livery is full white M8001 (fuselage, belly fairing, tail, winglets and engine cowls) as standard basic Airbus livery.
Travel at the beginning and end of contract and accommodation will be provided.
There is an attractive package on offer, please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Only apply if you have the right to live and work in the EU
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV, excluding textboxes or images.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople’ on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs on aeropeople.com.