Senior Engineer – Technical Support
About the Company:
We currently have a vacancy to join one of the world’s leading, global defence, security and aerospace companies as a principal systems engineer. With approximately 3,500 employees based at 5 UK locations and revenue of £600million, our client delivers support to more than 50% of the Royal Navy’s surface fleet.
As a Senior Engineer – Technical Support, you will run the technical help desk and resolve problems, whilst gaining the trust and experience with the customer. You will provide in service support to the customer in keeping a complex system supported.
This is an excellent opportunity enabling you to work in a unique and exciting environment, working with some of the most advanced defence technology. You will be dealing with complex systems in a marine environment.
Key tasks include:
– Assisting in providing integration, diagnostic and troubleshooting capability and providing on-call support for emerging issues for related incidents (Nationally and Internationally).
– Providing familiarisation and undertaking customer technical support as directed
– Producing, reviewing and commenting on updated design and test documentation, produced by OEMs, Build etc. as part the change management process
– Supporting and resolving the obsolescence issues and recommended solutions prior to submission
Skills and Qualifications:
– Degree level qualification in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
– The ability to fault find
– Stakeholder management skills
– Engineering knowledge
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com