Job Reference: J0013381
Job Title: Event Controller
About the Company:
Our customer is a world leading MRO service provider for the civil Aviation sector, providing services to over 500 airline customers, covering, Europe, America, Asia & the Middle East.
The Event Controller is a direct report to the Commercial Manager and is part of the core team for each aircraft project. The Event Controller is responsible for setting up and regularly checking the accounting tree and correcting any issues during the ground time based on the conditions defined in the contract for the project. The incumbent will monitor the assigned project for any tasks that have exceeded repair limit cappings or are not covered by a fixed price in the contract, gather the information for man hours used, material and other charges and issue Additional Work Requests (AWRs) in coordination with the Commercial Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Have a background within the aviation MRO industry, with a knowledge of non routine cards;
– Have an interest / understanding of commercial aspects within aircraft projects;
– Be organised having a high attention to detail;
– Possess a pro-active attitude with good communication skills;
– Able to analyse and understand data figures related to maintenance projects.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV, excluding text boxes or images.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople’ on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs on aeropeople.com.