About the Company:
Our customer is a world leading MRO service provider for the civil Aviation sector, providing services to over 500 airline customers, covering, Europe, America, Asia & the Middle East.
The Cabin Mechanic performs maintenance and repair work in the aircraft cabin, particularly modification, repair and refurbishment of passenger and Flight Crew seats.
– Read, understand and work in accordance with the applicable and approved maintenance data such as but not limited to SRM, AMM, IPC, applicable drawings, Engineering Orders, Job cards, etc
– Repair and maintain aircraft cabin parts and components
– Performs inspection, repair and refurbishment work in the cabin and all interior equipment
– Replaces carpets and in-lays
– Support technicians in all removal and installation of cabin equipment except electrical lighting devices
– Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a serviceable condition and checks for completeness after each maintenance task according to company standards
– Be aware of the expected quality standards of the work performed
– Use IT systems to perform tasks such as looking for approved maintenance data, clock on job cards, etc.
– Reports presence and working time according to company policies
– Manages his personal hand-on training logbook and maintains his personal training records
– Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Skills and Qualifications:
– Mandatory use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) according to company standards
– Actively Identify and/or remove safety hazards in his work area of responsibility
– Reports any safety, risk, hazards or paper discrepancies to superior
– Absolute adherence to company standards and truly living SMS and STOP campaign
– Strict adherence to all tool control processes and procedures
– Manage and keep housekeeping in assigned area/section (5S)
– Be self-motivated and continues to develop one self and work towards achieving next higher authorization level
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV, excluding text boxes or images.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople’ on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs on our website.