Job Reference: J0013475
Job Title: Bay Manager
Salary: Upto €61,000
About the Company:
A unique opportunity has now become available for a Bay Manager to join a world leading MRO service provider based in Malta.
Established more than 20 years ago, our client operates in the civil aviation sector offering comprehensive and fully customised solutions for the technical support and management of aircraft fleets, engines and components. With more than 3000 employees worldwide, they provide services to over 500 airline customers through a network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
The Bay Manager is responsible and accountable for his bay and for the layovers assigned to his bay. The incumbent is responsible for the Health and Safety of his team, Quality of work produced on the aircraft under his responsibility as well as delivery, cost and personnel engagement.
– Overall responsibility and accountability for any allocated maintenance input and allocated bay, not limited to but including check progress (Time, Quality, Resources and Costs)
– Assures timely execution in line with the agreed plan whilst maintaining all associated company and Legislative regulations
– Produce daily report on status of any assigned maintenance input with information as defined in such report
– Maintaining all maintenance documentation to the standards as defined by the company and legislative regulations, with the assistance of the relevant support departments
– Attend any meetings related to their maintenance input and update all stakeholders on progress, plans, issues. etc
– Attend all pre-input meetings related to projects and maintenance input assigned to his/her respective bay
– Close Co-Ordination with support shop manager, other bay managers, Project Manager and the superior to assure efficient and effective deployment of staff
– Highlight to the superior any issues related to (but not limited to) health & safety & environment, training tooling and equipment and actively support the resolution of such issues
– Completion of the CRS at the end of check
– Maintain the facility, equipment, tooling to the highest of standards
– Maintain track of tooling and equipment in his Bay
– Reports presence and working time according company policies, and keeps an overview over assigned section
– Monitor the competencies and take the necessary actions with the relevant support departments to ensure the assigned workforce is well trained and competent in their tasks following our client’s standard processes and procedures
– Conduct and performs any special tasks according to received training such as but not limited to run-up/docking/etc. and sign off that work in the job cards
– Other duties as may be required from time to time
Skills and Qualifications:
– Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Part 145 Base Maintenance Organisation
– Be eligible for a C-Certifying authorisation according to our client’s Quality Management system
– Good Communication skills
– Fluency in English language
– Extensive knowledge of aviation regulations (EASA Part 145, Part 147, Part 66, Part 21, Part M)
– Excellent Leadership skills
– Excellent Communication skills
– A can-do attitude
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com