PSMT Leader - Carbon Fibre Panels
- Job Ref.
- Job Type
- Job Summary
Aeropeople have a requirement with a prestigious Automotive client, for a PSMT Leader - Carbon Fibre Panels.
- Posted On
- Wednesday, 03 November 2010
- Job Description
- The role exists to lead the PMST for carbon fibre A-class and structural body panels on future vehicles. The primary role is to deliver each component to meet the performance, quality, cost and timing targets identified within the programme.
- CONTENT: Briefly outline the MAIN duties and responsibilities of the job and describe how they are to be met by giving examples of work required.
- Lead the PMST team and convene meetings to co-ordinate a strategy to deliver designs in line with the engineering and programme targets (performance, cost, quality and timing).
- Present progress on those objectives at programme reviews including PSTs and Gateways.
- Prepare and own project-timing plans for all commodities and activities e.g. build support, DVP.
- Project manage the sourced supplier to deliver components that meet all AML engineering and programme targets.
- Key fact holder for system.
- Ensure full Failure Mode Avoidance processes are implemented and internal metrics updated to reflect commodity status.
- Ensure resources are in place to support objectives and assist in determining future resource requirements.
- Supervise assigned team members, giving technical direction and workload priorities.
•Minimum degree level in Engineering.
•CAD experience desirable in C3P IDEA-S and CATIA V5 with automotive experience in component design.
•5 years experience desirable within the automotive industry, particularly carbon fibre A-class and structural panels.
•Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
•A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements & lead times.
- Only candidates with the right to live and work in the EU will be considered.
- Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Apply to
Please complete the following form to send a link to this vacancy to your nomimated email addresses: